WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE Hobie Fishing Worlds 8 ENTRY FEE?
- The privilege of representing your country in a Hobie Fishing World Championship
- Entry into the 8th Hobie Fishing World Championship
- Use of a Hobie Pro Angler 14 kayak, with MirageDrive® 180, Power-Pole Micro anchor, Lowrance® HDS LIVE 7” fish finder the latest Lowrance fish finding innovations with support for Active Imaging™, LiveSight™ real-time sonar, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and Genesis Live onscreen mapping and the new Hobie V2 LiveWell.
- Use of a Hobie Australian Standards Certified Inflatable Yoke PFD Type 1
- Use of Trax Carts
- Use of Landing Net Designed for Bream
- Official Sponsor Welcome Pack
- Official Hobie Fishing Worlds 8 Souvenir Programme Booklet
- 2 x Official Hobie Fishing Worlds 8 Tournament Jerseys
- Continental (Light) Breakfast at Event Site on Pre-Fish and World Championship mornings
- Daily Snack Packs and bottled water on Pre-Fish and Championship days
- Daily Lunches at Event Site on Pre-Fish and Competition days
- Official Welcome Function with Snacks and Limited Drinks
- Hobie Kayak Europe Sponsored Dinner, 24 July
- Power-Pole Sponsored Dinner, 25 July
- Daiwa Sponsored Presentation Dinner, 26 July
- A Chance to Win the Angler’s Choice Award and entry in Hobie Fishing Worlds 9
- A Chance to Win a World Championship Title and paid entry in Hobie Fishing Worlds 9, plus an invitation to compete in Hobie Fishing Worlds 10
- A lifetime of Hobie memories!
** PLEASE NOTE: Please use this as a guide as inclusions are subject to change. Accommodation costs are separate from the event fee.