Thanks to all the Hobie Fishing Wolds Sponsors we have arranged a fantastic evening boat cruise on the Nerang River to see the awesome skylights of the Gold Coast!
The cruise will follow the Hobie Fishing Worlds 8 Official Welcome and Opening Ceremony | 6:30pm Mitchell Park Jetty and since this is in the evening, please dress warm as the evening temperature will be in the 10 degree range (50 Fahrenheit).
ATTENTION: The boat cruise is available to competing Anglers and those that purchased either the Full or Ceremony Only Meal Package. All people boarding the cruise boat will be checked against our attendance sheets.
Check out the great menu on offer. We are featuring some “Aussie” favourites!
- LOCAL PRAWNS: King prawns sourced from our neighbors boat “C Ranger”
- FREE RANGE CHICKEN: (Byron bay area) on skewers lightly marinated
- BBQ CALAMARI GOUJONS: Fresh squid marinated and bbq sizzled
- BBQ BARRAMUNDI : Gladstone barramundi grilled hot-n-fast with lemon butter
- PORK BELLY PIECES: Bangalow free range pork belly slow cooked and dipping sauce
- OYSTERS NATURAL: Fresh oysters from our local Broadwater oyster farm
- ASIAN FINGERFOOD SNACKS: An assortment of spring rolls, dumplings, samosas
- BLACK ANGUS BEEF MEATBALLS: Nolan’s(Gympie) angus minced steak some mild some spicy
- PLATTER OF LOCAL TROPICAL FRUITS: Seasonal according to the market
- PLATTER OF PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN CHEESES: Crackers, olives, marinated local veggies
ASSORTED SAUCES, NUTS, AND SNACKS INCLUDED
Those with dietary restrictions have been catered for.